Report NEP-GEO-2003-02-24This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:nst:samfok:0303 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Vassilis Monastiriotis, 2003. "Union Retreat and Regional Economic Performance: the UK in the 1990s," Urban/Regional 0302006, EconWPA.
- Michael J. Rizzo & Ronald G. Ehrenberg, 2003. "Resident and Nonresident Tuition and Enrollment at Flagship State Universities," NBER Working Papers 9516, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter C.B. Phillips & Donggyu Sul, 2003. "The Elusive Empirical Shadow of Growth Convergence," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1398, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Dahlberg, Matz & Eklöf, Matias, 2003. "Relaxing the IIA Assumption in Locational Choice Models: A Comparison Between Conditional Logit, Mixed Logit, and Multinomial Probit Models," Working Paper Series 2003:9, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:wop:censes:03-01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Amitabh Chandra & Jonathan Skinner, 2003. "Geography and Racial Health Disparities," NBER Working Papers 9513, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eckstein, Zvi & Weiss, Yoram, 2003. "On the Wage Growth of Immigrants: Israel, 1990-2000," IZA Discussion Papers 710, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:wop:censes:03-02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Paul M. Sommers & Anton T. Koychev & Erbor Kulla & Ignas Brasauskas, 2003. "Is Geography Destiny?," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0302, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Andrew Savage & Jonathan Isham & Christopher McGrory Klyza, 2003. "The Changing Composition and Influence of Land-Based Groups: Evidence from Two Counties in Vermont," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0306, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:umamer:2002004 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tullio Jappelli & Daniele Checchi, 2003. "School Choice and Quality," CSEF Working Papers 91, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 09 Jul 2004.