A Model of Migration
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Quint, Thomas & Shubik, Martin, 2002.
"A bound on the number of Nash equilibria in a coordination game,"
Elsevier, vol. 77(3), pages 323-327, November.
- Thomas Quint & Martin Shubik, 1995. "A Bound on the Number of Nash Equilibria in a Coordination Game," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1095, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Barany, I & Lee, J & Shubik, M, 1992.
"Classification of Two-Person Ordinal Bimatrix Games,"
International Journal of Game Theory,
Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 21(3), pages 267-290.
- Imre Barany & J. Lee & Martin Shubik, 1991. "Classification of Two-Person Ordinal Bimatrix Games," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 996, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- B. Curtis Eaves, 1971. "The Linear Complementarity Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 17(9), pages 612-634, May.
- Powers, Imelda Yeung, 1990. "Limiting Distributions of the Number of Pure Strategy Nash Equilibria in N-Person Games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 19(3), pages 277-286.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hideo Konishi, 2004.
"Uniqueness of User Equilibrium in Transportation Networks with Heterogeneous Commuters,"
INFORMS, vol. 38(3), pages 315-330, August.
- Hideo Konishi, 2001. "Uniqueness of User Equilibrium in Transportation Networks with Heterogeneous Commuters," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 494, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 14 Nov 2002.
- Holzman, Ron & Law-Yone, Nissan, 1997. "Strong Equilibrium in Congestion Games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 21(1-2), pages 85-101, October.
- repec:spr:compst:v:71:y:2010:i:1:p:85-101 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marja-Liisa Halko & Hannu Salonen, 2008. "Congestion, Coordination and Matching," Discussion Papers 28, Aboa Centre for Economics.
- Olivier Tercieux & Mark Voorneveld, 2010.
"The cutting power of preparation,"
Mathematical Methods of Operations Research,
Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 71(1), pages 85-101, February.
- Tercieux, Olivier & Voorneveld, Mark, 2005. "The cutting power of preparation," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 583, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Tercieux, O.R.C. & Voorneveld, M., 2005. "The Cutting Power of Preparation," Discussion Paper 2005-94, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Olivier Tercieux & Mark Voorneveld, 2010. "The cutting power of preparation," Post-Print halshs-00754467, HAL.
- Roughgarden, Tim & Tardos, Eva, 2004. "Bounding the inefficiency of equilibria in nonatomic congestion games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 389-403, May.
- Tim Roughgarden, 2010. "Computing equilibria: a computational complexity perspective," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 42(1), pages 193-236, January.
- Abderrahmane ZIAD & Samir SBABOU & Hatem SMAOUI, 2011. "Nash equilibria in nonsymmetric singleton congestion games with exact partition," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201115, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cwl:cwldpp:1088. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew Regan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cowleus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .