Information theoretic description of the e-Mid interbank market: implications for systemic risk
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pecora, Nicolò & Spelta, Alessandro, 2015. "Shareholding relationships in the Euro Area banking market: A network perspective," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 434(C), pages 1-12.
- Fabio Saracco & Riccardo Di Clemente & Andrea Gabrielli & Tiziano Squartini, 2015. "Detecting early signs of the 2007-2008 crisis in the world trade," Papers 1508.03533, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2016.
More about this item
Keywordsinterbank lending; market microstructure; subprime crisis; credit spreads; liquidity management;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-10-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2012-10-13 (Banking)
- NEP-EEC-2012-10-13 (European Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cty:dpaper:12/04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Research Publications Librarian). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/decituk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .