Shifts in Non-Income Welfare in South Africa: 1993-2004
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hallberg, K., 2000. "A Market-Oriented Strategy for Small and Medium Scale Enterprises," Papers 40, World Bank - International Finance Corporation.
- Parthasarathi Shome, 2004. "Tax Administration and the Small Taxpayer," IMF Policy Discussion Papers 04/2, International Monetary Fund.
- Robert Carroll & Douglas Holtz-Eakin & Mark Rider & Harvey S. Rosen, 2001.
"Personal Income Taxes and the Growth of Small Firms,"
NBER Chapters,in: Tax Policy and the Economy, Volume 15, pages 121-148
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert Carroll & Douglas Holtz-Eakin & Mark Rider & Harvey S. Rosen, 2000. "Personal Income Taxes and the Growth of Small Firms," NBER Working Papers 7980, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Rogan, 2016. "Gender and Multidimensional Poverty in South Africa: Applying the Global Multidimensional Poverty Index (MPI)," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 126(3), pages 987-1006, April.
- Michael Rogan, 2013. "Poverty and Headship in Post-apartheid South Africa, 1997–2006," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 113(1), pages 491-511, August.
- Posel, Dorrit & Rogan, Michael, 2014. "Measured as poor versus feeling poor: Comparing objective and subjective poverty rates in South Africa," WIDER Working Paper Series 133, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Tobias Lechtenfeld & Asmus Zoch, 2014.
"Income Convergence in South Africa: Fact or Measurement Error?,"
Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers
157, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Tobias Lechtenfeld & Asmus Zoch, 2014. "Income Convergence in South Africa: Fact or Measurement Error?," Working Papers 10/2014, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Andy McKay & Emilie Perge, 2011. "How strong is the evidence for the existence of poverty traps? A multi country assessment," Working Paper Series 2511, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Dorrit Posel & Michael Rogan, 2012.
"Gendered trends in poverty in the post-apartheid period, 1997--2006,"
Development Southern Africa,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(1), pages 97-113, March.
- Dorrit Posel & Michael Rogan, 2011. "Gendered Trends in Poverty in the Post-Apartheid Period, 1997 - 2006," Working Papers 205, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Carlos Gradin, 2015. "Poverty and Ethnicity among Black South Africans," The European Journal of Development Research, Palgrave Macmillan;European Association of Development Research and Training Institutes (EADI), vol. 27(5), pages 921-942, December.
- Bhorat, Haroon & Hirsch, Alan & Kanbur, Ravi & Ncube, Mthuli, 2014.
"Economic Policy in South Africa: Past, Present, and Future,"
180150, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Haroon Bhorat & Alan Hirsch & Ravi Kanbur & Mthuli Ncube, 2014. "Economic Policy in South Africa: Past Present and Future," Working Papers 201401, University of Cape Town, Development Policy Research Unit.
More about this item
KeywordsSouth Africa: Non-income welfare; access to services; asset index; headcount asset poverty rates;
- A1 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ctw:wpaper:06108. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Waseema Petersen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dpuctza.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .