Internal Migration to the Gauteng Province
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Katharine Hall, 2016. "Maternal and child migration in post-apartheid South Africa: evidence from the NIDS panel study," SALDRU Working Papers 178, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Haroon Bhorat & Ravi Kanbur, 2005.
"Poverty and Well-being in Post-Apartheid South Africa: An Overview of Data, Outcomes and Policy,"
05101, University of Cape Town, Development Policy Research Unit.
- Bhorat, Haroon & Kanbur, Ravi, 2006. "Poverty and Well-being in Post-Apartheid South Africa: An Overview of Data, Outcomes and Policy," Working Papers 127035, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Eldridge Moses & Derek Yu, 2009. "Migration from the Northern Cape," SALDRU Working Papers 32, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
More about this item
KeywordsSouth Africa: internal immigration (South Africa); Gauteng labour requirements; migrants (South Africa);
- A1 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ctw:wpaper:04088. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Waseema Petersen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dpuctza.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.