Allocation policies of redundancies in two-parallel-series and two-series-parallel systems
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Crescenzo, Antonio Di, 2000. "Some results on the proportional reversed hazards model," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 50(4), pages 313-321, December.
- Valdés, José E. & Zequeira, Rómulo I., 2003. "On the optimal allocation of an active redundancy in a two-component series system," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 325-332, July.
- Valdés, José E. & Arango, Gerardo & Zequeira, Romulo I. & Brito, Gerandy, 2010. "Some stochastic comparisons in series systems with active redundancy," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 80(11-12), pages 945-949, June.
- Brito, Gerandy & Zequeira, Romulo I. & Valdés, José E., 2011. "On the hazard rate and reversed hazard rate orderings in two-component series systems with active redundancies," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 81(2), pages 201-206, February.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-08-05 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cte:wsrepe:ws132622. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ana Poveda). General contact details of provider: http://portal.uc3m.es/portal/page/portal/dpto_estadistica .