Trialing incentive based policy to control dryland salinity in the Bet Bet Catchment, north central Victoria
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas Spencer & Tihomir Ancev & Jeff Connor, 2009. "Improving Cost Effectiveness of Irrigation Zoning for Salinity Mitigation by Introducing Offsets," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 23(10), pages 2085-2100, August.
- Bhuiyan, Shamsuzzaman, 2005. "Policy Options for Dryland Salinity Management: An Agent-Based Model for Catchment Level Analysis," 2005 Conference (49th), February 9-11, 2005, Coff's Harbour, Australia 137795, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
More about this item
KeywordsAustralia; salinity; environmental management;
- Q0 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General
- Q1 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-03-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2005-03-13 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-PBE-2005-03-13 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:csi:report:04_01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marcia Sanderson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pecsiau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .