Land Stewardship. Environmental Management Systems– the role of EMS in the emerging Land Stewardship concept
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mike Young, 2000. "Managing Externalities: Opportunities to improve urban water use," Natural Resource Management Economics 00_008, Policy and Economic Research Unit, CSIRO Land and Water, Adelaide, Australia.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Santos, Rui & Antunes, Paula & Baptista, Gualter & Mateus, Pedro & Madruga, Luisa, 2006. "Stakeholder participation in the design of environmental policy mixes," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 100-110, November.
More about this item
KeywordsEMS; Australia; environmental management systems;
- Q0 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General
- Q1 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture
- Q3 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:csi:report:03_002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marcia Sanderson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pecsiau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .