Concepts of Landscape Redesign - A Background Paper
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- MacLeod, N.D. & McIvor, J.G., 2006. "Reconciling economic and ecological conflicts for sustained management of grazing lands," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 386-401, March.
- Bhuiyan, Shamsuzzaman, 2005. "Policy Options for Dryland Salinity Management: An Agent-Based Model for Catchment Level Analysis," 2005 Conference (49th), February 9-11, 2005, Coff's Harbour, Australia 137795, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
More about this item
KeywordsAustralia; landscape; natural resource management; agriculture;
- Q0 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General
- Q1 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:csi:report:01_002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marcia Sanderson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pecsiau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .