A Case-study of the Murray-Darling Basin
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Industry Commission, 1998. "A Full Repairing Lease: Inquiry into Ecologically Sustainable Land Management," Inquiry Reports 31897, Productivity Commission.
- Mike Young, 2000. "Managing Externalities: Opportunities to improve urban water use," Natural Resource Management Economics 00_008, Policy and Economic Research Unit, CSIRO Land and Water, Adelaide, Australia.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shah, T. & Makin, I. & Sakthivadivel, R., 2001. "Limits to leapfrogging: issues in transposing successful river basin management institutions in the developing world," Conference Papers h029115, International Water Management Institute.
- Adamson, David, 2013. "Buying Paper and Giving Gold: The Murray Darling Basin Plan," Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers 156481, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Shah, Tushaar, 2007. "Issues in reforming informal water economies of low-income countries: examples from India and elsewhere," IWMI Books, Reports H040688, International Water Management Institute.
- Blomquist, William & Haisman, Brian & Dinar, Ariel & Bhat, Anjali, 2005. "Institutional and policy analysis of river basin management: the Murray Darling River Basin, Austrialia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3527, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsAustralia; river; natural resource management; Murray-Darling;
- Q0 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General
- Q1 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:csi:report:01_001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marcia Sanderson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pecsiau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .