Trade and human capital as determinants of growth
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Belke Ansgar & Wang Lars, 2006.
"The Degree of Openness to Intra-Regional Trade - Towards Value-Added Based Openness Measures,"
Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik),
De Gruyter, vol. 226(2), pages 115-138, April.
- Ansgar Belke & Lars Wang, 2005. "The Degree of Openness to Intra-Regional Trade - Towards Value-Added Based Openness Measures," Diskussionspapiere aus dem Institut für Volkswirtschaftslehre der Universität Hohenheim 257/2005, Department of Economics, University of Hohenheim, Germany.
- Muhammad Akram & Syed Shabihul Hassan & Muhammad Farhan & Hassan Mobeen Alam, 2011. "Empirical Analysis of Determinants of Economic Growth: Evidence from SAARC Countries," Journal of Economics and Behavioral Studies, AMH International, vol. 3(2), pages 115-121.
- Marcel Fafchampsm & Måns Söderbom, 2006.
"Wages and Labor Management in African Manufacturing,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 41(2).
- Marcel Fafchamps & Måns Söderbom, 2004. "Wages and Labor Management in African Manufacturing," Development and Comp Systems 0409043, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marcel Fafchamps & Måns Söderbom, 2004. "Wages and Labor Management in African Manufacturing," CSAE Working Paper Series 2004-02, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Marcel Fafchamps & Mans Söderbom & Najy Benhassine, 2009.
"Wage Gaps and Job Sorting in African Manufacturing,"
Journal of African Economies,
Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 18(5), pages 824-868, November.
- Benhassine, Najy & Fafchamps, Marcel & Söderbom, Måns, 2006. "Wage Gaps and Job Sorting in African Manufacturing," CEPR Discussion Papers 6003, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
KeywordsProductivity; openness; human capital and growth;
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:csa:wpaper:2001-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Julia Coffey). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csaoxuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.