Is it Harmful to Allow partial Cooperation ?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Hamilton, Jonathan H. & Slutsky, Steven M., 1990.
"Endogenous timing in duopoly games: Stackelberg or cournot equilibria,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 29-46, March.
- Hamilton, J.H. & Slutsky, S.M., 1988. "Endogenous Timing In Duopoly Games: Stackelberg Or Cournot Equilibria," Papers 88-4, Florida - College of Business Administration.
- Cooper, Russell W. & Haltiwanger, John Jr., 1992.
"Macroeconomic implications of production bunching : Factor demand linkages,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 107-127, October.
- Russell Cooper & John Haltiwanger, 1990. "Macroeconomic Implications of Production Bunching: Factor Demand Linkages," Papers 0001, Boston University - Industry Studies Programme.
- Gray, Jo Anna, 1976. "Wage indexation: A macroeconomic approach," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 221-235, April.
- Cooper, Russell W, 1998. " Business Cycles: Theory, Evidence and Policy Implications," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 100(1), pages 213-237, March.
- Maskin, Eric & Tirole, Jean, 1988. "A Theory of Dynamic Oligopoly, II: Price Competition, Kinked Demand Curves, and Edgeworth Cycles," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(3), pages 571-599, May.
- Julio J. Rotemberg & Michael Woodford, 1991. "Markups and the Business Cycle," NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1991, Volume 6, pages 63-140 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tanaka, Yasuhito, 1994. "Export subsidies under dynamic duopoly," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 1139-1151, May.
- Maskin, Eric & Tirole, Jean, 1988.
"A Theory of Dynamic Oligopoly, I: Overview and Quantity Competition with Large Fixed Costs,"
Econometric Society, vol. 56(3), pages 549-569, May.
- J. Tirole & E. Maskin, 1982. "A Theory of Dynamic Oligopoly, I: Overview and Quantity Competition with Large-Fixed Costs," Working papers 320, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Eric Maskin & Jean Tirole, 2010. "A Theory of Dynamic Oligopoly, 1: Overview and Quantity Competition with Large Fixed Costs," Levine's Working Paper Archive 397, David K. Levine.
- Lapham, Beverly & Ware, Roger, 1994. "Markov puppy dogs and related animals," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 569-593, December.
- Cahuc, Pierre & Kempf, Hubert, 1997. "Employment and Wage Bargaining in an Open Monetary Union," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 5(4), pages 92-110, Supplemen.
- Cahuc, Pierre & Kempf, Hubert, 1997. "Alternative Time Patterns of Decisions and Dynamic Strategic Interactions," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 107(445), pages 1728-1741, November.
- Fischer, Stanley, 1977. "Long-Term Contracts, Rational Expectations, and the Optimal Money Supply Rule," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(1), pages 191-205, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ruud A. de Mooij & Hendrik Vrijburg, 2012. "Tax Rates as Strategic Substitutes," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-104/VI, Tinbergen Institute.
- Hendrik Vrijburg & Ruud A. de Mooij, 2010.
"Enhanced Coorporation in an asymmetric model of Tax Competition,"
1002, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Hendrik Vrijburg & Ruud A. De Mooij, 2010. "Enhanced Cooperation in an Asymmetric Model of Tax Competition," CESifo Working Paper Series 2915, CESifo Group Munich.
- Hendrik Vrijburg & Ruud A. de Mooij, 2010. "Enhanced Cooperation in an Asymmetric Model of Tax Competition," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-011/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Yutao Han, 2013. "Who benefits from partial tax coordination?," CREA Discussion Paper Series 13-24, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Emmanuelle Taugourdeau & Jean-pierre Vidal, 2014.
"The tax competition game revisited: When leadership may be optimal,"
AccessEcon, pages 51-62.
- Emmanuelle Taugourdeau & Jean-Pierre Vidal, 2014. "The tax competition game revisited: When leadership may be optimal," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01044913, HAL.
- Leon Bettendorf & Albert Van Der Horst & Ruud A. De Mooij & Hendrik Vrijburg, 2010.
"Corporate Tax Consolidation and Enhanced Cooperation in the European Union,"
Institute for Fiscal Studies, pages 453-479.
- Leon Bettendorf & Albert van der Horst & Ruud de Mooij & Hendrik Vrijburg, 2009. "Corporate tax consolidation and enhanced cooperation in the European Union," CPB Discussion Paper 132, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Leon Bettendorf & Albert van der Horst & Ruud A. de Mooij & Hendrik Vrijburg, 2010. "Corporate tax consolidation and enhanced coorporation in the European Union," Working Papers 1001, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Bo Sandemann Rasmussen, "undated". "Partial vs. Global Coordination of Capital Income Tax Policies," Economics Working Papers 2001-3, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Lina Mallozzi & Stef Tijs, 2012. "Stackelberg Assumption vs. Nash Assumption in Partially Cooperative Games," Czech Economic Review, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, vol. 6(1), pages 5-13, March.
- Sanz Córdoba, Patrícia & Theilen, Bernd, 1965-, 2016. "Partial tax harmonization through infrastructure coordination," Working Papers 2072/261535, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Hendrik Vrijburg & Ruud Mooij, 2016.
"Tax rates as strategic substitutes,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 23(1), pages 2-24, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:crs:wpaper:99-39. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sri Srikandan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/crestfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.