Is it Harmful to Allow partial Cooperation ?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hendrik Vrijburg & Ruud Mooij, 2016.
"Tax rates as strategic substitutes,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 23(1), pages 2-24, February.
- Hendrik Vrijburg & Ruud A. de Mooij, 2010.
"Enhanced Coorporation in an asymmetric model of Tax Competition,"
1002, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Hendrik Vrijburg & Ruud A. De Mooij, 2010. "Enhanced Cooperation in an Asymmetric Model of Tax Competition," CESifo Working Paper Series 2915, CESifo Group Munich.
- Hendrik Vrijburg & Ruud A. de Mooij, 2010. "Enhanced Cooperation in an Asymmetric Model of Tax Competition," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-011/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Yutao Han, 2013. "Who benefits from partial tax coordination?," CREA Discussion Paper Series 13-24, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Emmanuelle Taugourdeau & Jean-pierre Vidal, 2014.
"The tax competition game revisited: When leadership may be optimal,"
AccessEcon, vol. 34(1), pages 51-62.
- Emmanuelle Taugourdeau & Jean-Pierre Vidal, 2014. "The tax competition game revisited: When leadership may be optimal," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01044913, HAL.
- Leon Bettendorf & Albert Van Der Horst & Ruud A. De Mooij & Hendrik Vrijburg, 2010.
"Corporate Tax Consolidation and Enhanced Cooperation in the European Union,"
Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 31(4), pages 453-479, December.
- Leon Bettendorf & Albert van der Horst & Ruud de Mooij & Hendrik Vrijburg, 2009. "Corporate tax consolidation and enhanced cooperation in the European Union," CPB Discussion Paper 132, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Leon Bettendorf & Albert van der Horst & Ruud A. de Mooij & Hendrik Vrijburg, 2010. "Corporate tax consolidation and enhanced coorporation in the European Union," Working Papers 1001, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Bo Sandemann Rasmussen, "undated". "Partial vs. Global Coordination of Capital Income Tax Policies," Economics Working Papers 2001-3, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Lina Mallozzi & Stef Tijs, 2012. "Stackelberg Assumption vs. Nash Assumption in Partially Cooperative Games," Czech Economic Review, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, vol. 6(1), pages 5-13, March.
- Sanz Córdoba, Patrícia & Theilen, Bernd, 1965-, 2016. "Partial tax harmonization through infrastructure coordination," Working Papers 2072/261535, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:crs:wpaper:99-39. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sri Srikandan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/crestfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .