Price Deflators, the Trust Fund Forecast, and Social Security Solvency
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bosworth, Barry & Burtless, Gary, 2004. "Pension Reform and Saving," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 57(3), pages 703-727, September.
- Milton H. Marquis, 2002. "What's behind the low U.S. personal saving rate?," FRBSF Economic Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue mar29.
- Heinz Stapf-FinÃ© & Martin Rein, 2001. "Income Packaging and Economic Well-Being at the Income Last Stage of the Working Career," LIS Working papers 270, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adam Bee & Bruce D. Meyer & James X. Sullivan, 2013.
"The Validity of Consumption Data: Are the Consumer Expenditure Interview and Diary Surveys Informative?,"
NBER Chapters,in: Improving the Measurement of Consumer Expenditures, pages 204-240
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Adam Bee & Bruce D. Meyer & James X. Sullivan, 2012. "The Validity of Consumption Data: Are the Consumer Expenditure Interview and Diary Surveys Informative?," NBER Working Papers 18308, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-02-05 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:crr:crrwps:wp2010-11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Grzybowski) or (Christopher F Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/crrbcus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .