Do the Best Scholars and Economists Attract the Highest Speaking Fees?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ho Fai Chan & Bruno S. Frey & Jana Gallus & Markus Schaffner & Benno Torgler & Stephen Whyte, 2013. "Do the Best Scholars and Economists Attract the Highest Speaking Fees?," QuBE Working Papers 021, QUT Business School.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gerald Hosp & Klaus Schweinsberg, 2006. "Für eine Handvoll Euros: Der Markt für Vorträge zur Bewertung des Einflusses der Volkswirtschaftslehre," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 7(4), pages 459-469, November.
More about this item
KeywordsAcademic Performance; Scholarly Importance; Market for Economists; Social Importance of Economists; External and Internal Influence; Book Prizes; TED Talks;
- A11 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Role of Economics; Role of Economists
- A13 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Social Values
- Z18 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Public Policy
- Z19 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HIS-2014-05-04 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-SOG-2014-05-04 (Sociology of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cra:wpaper:2013-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anna-Lea Werlen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cremach.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.