A Field Experiment on Moral Suasion and Tax Compliance Focusing on Under-Declaration and Over-Deduction
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Benno Torgler, 2012. "A Field Experiment on Moral Suasion and Tax Compliance Focusing on Under-Declaration and Over-Deduction," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 285, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hallsworth, Michael & List, John A. & Metcalfe, Robert D. & Vlaev, Ivo, 2017.
"The behavioralist as tax collector: Using natural field experiments to enhance tax compliance,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 148(C), pages 14-31.
- John List & Robert Metcalfe & Michael Taylor & Ivo Vlaev, 2014. "The behavioralist as tax collector: Using natural field experiments to enhance tax compliance," Natural Field Experiments 00391, The Field Experiments Website.
- Michael Hallsworth & John List & Robert Metcalfe & Ivo Vlaev, 2014. "The Behavioralist As Tax Collector: Using Natural Field Experiments to Enhance Tax Compliance," NBER Working Papers 20007, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
Keywordstax compliance; moral suasion; field experiment;
- H26 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Tax Evasion and Avoidance
- H71 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-06-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-EXP-2012-06-13 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-IUE-2012-06-13 (Informal & Underground Economics)
- NEP-PBE-2012-06-13 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cra:wpaper:2012-06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anna-Lea Werlen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cremach.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .