Report NEP-IUE-2012-06-13This is the archive for NEP-IUE, a report on new working papers in the area of Informal & Underground Economics. Catalina Granda Carvajal issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Zsombor Z. Meder & Andras Simonovits & Janos Vincze, 2012. "Tax Morale and Tax Evasion: Social Preferences and Bounded Rationality," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1203, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Benno Torgler, 2012. "A Field Experiment on Moral Suasion and Tax Compliance Focusing on Under-Declaration and Over-Deduction," CREMA Working Paper Series 2012-06, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Francesco Magris & Giuseppe Russo, 2012. "Fiscal Revenues and Commitment in Immigration Amnesties," CSEF Working Papers 315, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Escobari, Diego, 2011. "Imperfect Detection of Tax Evasion in a Corrupt Tax Administration," MPRA Paper 39198, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrew Ellul & Tullio Jappelli & Marco Pagano & Fausto Panunzi, 2012. "Transparency, Tax Pressure and Access to Finance," FMG Discussion Papers dp705, Financial Markets Group.
- Isidro Hernández Rodríguez., 2011. "Tributación en Colombia y los orígenes de su brecha impositiva, 1821-1920," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO UEC 009626, UNIVERSIDAD EXTERNADO DE COLOMBIA.
- Kayam, Saime S., 2011. "Influence of institutional factors and wage-setting mechanism in a dual labour market with currency union: Northern Cyprus," MPRA Paper 39154, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Craig Lemboe & Philip Black, 2012. "Cigarettes taxes and smuggling in South Africa: Causes and Consequences," Working Papers 09/2012, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Emmanuelle Auriol & Alice Mesnard, 2012. "Sale Of Visas: A Smuggler's Final Song?," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1217, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.