Tying Trade Flows: A Theory of Countertrade
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barbara Cresti, 2005. "US domestic barter: an empirical investigation," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(17), pages 1953-1966.
- Ellingsen, Tore, 1998. "Payments in Kind," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 244, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 10 Feb 2000.
More about this item
KeywordsCountertrade; Creditworthiness; Double Moral Hazard Problem; Sovereign Debt; Technology Transfer;
- D23 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Organizational Behavior; Transaction Costs; Property Rights
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F34 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Lending and Debt Problems
- L14 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Transactional Relationships; Contracts and Reputation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:946. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .