A Primer on the MFA Maze
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Faini, Riccardo & de Melo, Jaime & Takacs, Wendy, 1993. "A primer on the MFA maze," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1088, The World Bank.
- Faini, R. & Melo, J. de & Takacs, W., 1992. "A Primer on the MFA Maze," Research Papers by the Institute of Economics and Econometrics, Geneva School of Economics and Management, University of Geneva 92.15, Institut d'Economie et Econométrie, Université de Genève.
References listed on IDEAS
- Trela, Irene & Whalley, John, 1990. "Global Effects of Developed Country Trade Restrictions on Textiles and Apparel," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 100(403), pages 1190-1205, December.
- Bark, Taeho & de Melo, Jaime, 1988.
"Export Quota Allocations, Export Earnings, and Market Diversification,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 2(3), pages 341-348, September.
- Bark, Taeho & de Melo, Jaime, 1988. "Export quota allocations, export earnings and market diversifications," Policy Research Working Paper Series 89, The World Bank.
- Krishna, Kala & Erzan, Refik & Tan, Ling Hui, 1994.
"Rent Sharing in the Multi-fibre Arrangement: Theory and Evidence from U.S. Apparel Imports from Hong Kong,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 2(1), pages 62-73, February.
- Kala Krishna & Refik Erzan & Ling Hui Tan, 1991. "Rent Sharing in the Multi-Fibre Arrangement: Theory and Evidence from US Apparel Imports from Hong Kong," NBER Working Papers 3673, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Krishna, K. & Erzan, R. & Tan, L.H., 1991. "Rent Sharing In The Multi-Fibre Arrangement: Theory And Evidence From Us Apparel Imports From Hong Kong," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1549, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Erzan, Refik*Krishna, Kala*Ling Hui Tan, 1991. "Rent sharing in the multi-fibre arrangement : theory and evidence from US apparel imports from Hong Kong," Policy Research Working Paper Series 597, The World Bank.
- Faini, Riccardo & de Melo, Jaime & Takacs, Wendy, 1992. "The effects of EC-92 on the multi-fibre arrangement," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 36(2-3), pages 527-538, April.
- Erzan, Refik & Goto, Junichi & Holmes, Paula, 1989. "Effects of the multifibre arrangement on developing countries'trade : an empirical investigation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 297, The World Bank.
- Faini, Riccardo & Heimler, Alberto, 1991. "The Quality of Production of Textiles and Clothing and the Completion of the Internal Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 508, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kala Krishna & Ling Hui Tan, "undated".
"Transferable Licenses vs. Nontransferable Licences: What is the Difference?,"
EPRU Working Paper Series
96-02, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Kala Krishna & Ling Hui Tan, 1996. "Transferable Licenses vs. Nontransferable Licenses: What is the Difference?," NBER Working Papers 5484, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Krishna, K. & Tan, L.H., 1996. "Transferable Licenses vs. Nontransferable Licences: What Is the Difference?," Papers 2-96-2, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- Afia Malik, 2000. "Demand For Textile And Clothing Exports Of Pakistan," PIDE-Working Papers 2000:180, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- repec:eco:journ1:2017-02-87 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cunha, Luis Campos e & Santos, Vasco, 1996. "Sleeping quotas, pre-emptive quota bidding and monopoly power," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1-2), pages 127-148, February.
- Janda, Karel, 2009. "Signaling the Strength of a Market Entrant," MPRA Paper 17007, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ilse Scheerlinck & Luc Hens & Rosette S’Jegers, 1996. "Free trade or protection? belgian textile and clothing firms’ trade preferences," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 132(4), pages 723-739, December.
- Shumei Gao & Jihe Song, 2004. "Quota Use under VERs: A theoretical framework and some evidence on MFA quota use," Working Papers E03, Department of Economics, School of Management and Languages, Heriot Watt University.
- Krishna, Kala & Ling Hui Tan, 1992. "Rent-sharing in the multi-fibre arrangement : evidence from U.S. - Hong Kong trade in apparel," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1003, The World Bank.
- Spinanger, Dean, 1994. "Profiting from protection in an open economy: Hong Kong's supply response to EU's MFA restrictions," Kiel Working Papers 653, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
More about this item
KeywordsAllocative Efficiency; Multi-Fiber Agreements; Quotas;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:716. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.