Inflation Convergence During the Transition to EMU
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kirrane, Chris, 1994. "Implications of EMU for the European Community," MPRA Paper 88998, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Víctor Montuenga-Gómez, 2002. "Did the EMS encourage inflation convergence?," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 8(2), pages 119-127, May.
- Kocenda, Evzen & Papell, David H, 1997.
"Inflation Convergence within the European Union: A Panel Data Analysis,"
International Journal of Finance & Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 2(3), pages 189-198, July.
- Kocenda, Evzen & Papell, David, 1996. "Inflation Convergence Within the European Union: A Panel Data Analysis," MPRA Paper 70509, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:8:y:2002:i:2:p:119-127 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hiroo Taguchi, 1994. "On the Internationalization of the Japanese Yen," NBER Chapters, in: Macroeconomic Linkage: Savings, Exchange Rates, and Capital Flows, pages 335-357, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chris Kirrane, 2018. "Implications of EMU for the European Community," Papers 1805.12113, arXiv.org.
- Nikolay Nenovsky & Kalina Dimitrova, 2002. "Dual Inflation Under the Currency Board: The Challenges of Bulgarian EU Accession," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 487, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Nikolai Zoubanov, 2003. "Uneven Growth in a Monetary Union: on the Possible Implications for its Slow-Growing Members," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0257, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- H. Van Gemert & N. Gruijters, 1994. "Patterns of financial change in the OECD area," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 47(190), pages 271-294.
- Hélène Erkel-Rousse, 1997. "Degré de flexibilité des marchés du travail, ajustement à des chocs asymétriques et union monétaire européenne," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 128(2), pages 79-100.
- Lionel Fontagné & Christophe Deissenberg, 1997. "Présentation générale," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 128(2), pages 1-14.
- MacDonald, Ronald & Wójcik, Cezary, 2008. "Catching-up and inflation differentials in a heterogeneous monetary union: Some implications for the euro area and new EU Member States," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 4-16, March.
- H. Van Gemert & N. Gruijters, 1994. "Patterns of financial change in the OECD area," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 47(190), pages 271-294.
More about this item
KeywordsInflation; Monetary Union;
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:658. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.