Which Firms Benefit More from Financial Development?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Jan Bena & Stepan Jurajda, 2007. "Which Firms Benefit More from Financial Development?," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp330, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:agr:journl:v:1(614):y:2018:i:1(614):p:113-124 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dick Wensveen, 2008. "Notes And Communications," De Economist, Springer, vol. 156(3), pages 307-338, September.
- Jan Bena & Peter Ondko, 2009. "Financial Development and Allocation of External Finance," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp398, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Jan Bena, 2008.
"The Effect of Credit Rationing on the Shape of the Competition-Innovation Relationship,"
CERGE-EI Working Papers
wp377, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Bena, Jan, 2009. "The effect of credit rationing on the shape of the competition-innovation relationship," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 24419, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Jan Bena, 2009. "The Effect of Credit Rationing on the Shape of the Competition-Innovation Relationship," FMG Discussion Papers dp629, Financial Markets Group.
More about this item
KeywordsCorporate growth; Financial development; Information Asymmetry;
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-07-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2007-07-27 (Business Economics)
- NEP-CFN-2007-07-27 (Corporate Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:6392. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .