Report NEP-CFN-2007-07-27This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bena, Jan & Jurajda, Stepan, 2007. "Which Firms Benefit More from Financial Development?," CEPR Discussion Papers 6392, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- McCarthy, David & Miles, David K, 2007. "Optimal Portfolio Allocation for Corporate Pension Funds," CEPR Discussion Papers 6394, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bena, Jan & Jurajda, Stepan, 2007. "Financial Development and Growth in Direct Firm-Level Comparisons," CEPR Discussion Papers 6395, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Harry DeAngelo & Linda DeAngelo & René M. Stulz, 2007. "Fundamentals, Market Timing, and Seasoned Equity Offerings," NBER Working Papers 13285, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Oberndorfer, Ulrich & Ulbricht, Dirk, 2007. "Lost in Transmission? Stock Market Impacts of the 2006 European Gas Crisis," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-030, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:4131 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Khumalo, Bhekuzulu, 2007. "Knowledge Theory and Investment: Enhanced Investment Decision Based on the properties of Point X," MPRA Paper 4201, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Danijela Miloš & Metka Tekavčič & Željko Šević, 2007. "A review of the rationales for corporate risk management: fashion or the need?," EFZG Working Papers Series 0714, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb.
- Donato Masciandaro & María J. Nieto & Henriëtte Prast, 2007. "Financial governance of banking supervision," Working Papers 0725, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.