From EMS to EMU
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Strauch, Rolf & Paesani, Paolo & Kremer, Manfred, 2006. "Public debt and long-term interest rates: the case of Germany, Italy and the USA," Working Paper Series 656, European Central Bank.
- Jürgen von Hagen, 2002. "Fiscal Rules, Fiscal Institutions, and Fiscal Performance," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 33(3), pages 263-284.
- Patrick M. Crowley, 1996. "Emu, Maastricht, And The 1996 Intergovernmental Conference," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 14(2), pages 41-55, April.
- Hagen, Jürgen von, 2005. "Political Economy of Fiscal Institutions," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 149, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- L. Marattin & P. Paesani & S. Salotti, 2011.
"Fiscal shocks, public debt, and long-term interest rate dynamics,"
wp740, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Marattin, Luigi & Paesani, Paolo & Salotti, Simone, 2011. "Fiscal shocks, public debt, and long-term interest rate dynamics," Working Papers 14/2011, Universidade Portucalense, Centro de Investigação em Gestão e Economia (CIGE).
- Bernhard Eschweiler & Michael D. Bordo, 1993.
"Rules, Discretion, and Central Bank Independence: The German Experience 1880-1989,"
NBER Working Papers
4547, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bernard Eschweiler & Michael D. Bordo, 1996. "Rules, Discretion, and Central Bank Independence: The German Experience 1880 - 1989," Departmental Working Papers 199402, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsCentral Bank Constitution; EMI; Monetary and Exchange Rate Regimes;
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- F42 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - International Policy Coordination and Transmission
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:618. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .