Political Conflict and Power-Sharing in the Origins of Modern Colombia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Sebastián Mazzuca & James A. Robinson, 2006. "Political Conflict and Power-sharing in the Origins of Modern Colombia," NBER Working Papers 12099, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
References listed on IDEAS
- Deardorff, Alan V & Stafford, Frank P, 1976. "Compensation of Cooperating Factors," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 44(4), pages 671-684, July.
- Bruce C. Fallick, 1998. "Part-time work and industry growth," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1998-16, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Blank, Rebecca M, 1989. "The Role of Part-Time Work in Women's Labor Market Choices over Time," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(2), pages 295-299, May.
- Friesen, Jane, 1997.
"The Dynamic Demand for Part-Time and Full-Time Labour,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 64(255), pages 495-507, August.
- Friesen J., 1991. "The Dynamic Demand for Part-time and Full-time Labour," Discussion Papers dp91-14, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Thomas Buchmueller, 1999. "Fringe benefits and the demand for part-time workers," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(5), pages 551-563.
- Comin, D. & Mulani, S., 2003.
"Diverging Trends in Macro and Micro Volatility: Facts,"
03-08, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Diego Comin & Sunil Mulani, 2004. "Diverging Trends in Macro and Micro Volatility: Facts," NBER Working Papers 10922, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Diego Comin & Sunil Mulani, 2003. "Diverging Trends in Macro and Micro Volatility: Facts," Macroeconomics 0306008, EconWPA.
- Euwals, Rob & van Soest, Arthur, 1999.
"Desired and actual labour supply of unmarried men and women in the Netherlands,"
Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 95-118, March.
- Euwals, R.W. & van Soest, A.H.O., 1996. "Desired and Actual Labour Supply of Unmarried Men and Women in the Netherlands," Discussion Paper 1996-23, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Buddelmeyer, Hielke & Mourre, Gilles & Ward-Warmedinger, Melanie E., 2004. "The Determinants of Part-Time Work in EU Countries: Empirical Investigations with Macro-Panel Data," IZA Discussion Papers 1361, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rice, Patricia G, 1990. "Relative Labour Costs and the Growth of Part-Time Employment in British Manufacturing Industry," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 100(403), pages 1138-1146, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daron Acemoglu & James A. Robinson, 2008.
"Persistence of Power, Elites, and Institutions,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 98(1), pages 267-293, March.
- Daron Acemoglu & James A. Robinson, 2006. "Persistence of Power, Elites and Institutions," NBER Working Papers 12108, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Acemoglu, Daron & Robinson, James A, 2006. "Persistence of Power, Elites and Institutions," CEPR Discussion Papers 5603, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- James A. Robinson, 2006. "Equity, Institutions and the Development Process," Nordic Journal of Political Economy, Nordic Journal of Political Economy, vol. 32, pages 17-50.
More about this item
Keywordsconflict; electoral institutions; political institutions; power;
- D7 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-04-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2006-04-08 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-HIS-2006-04-08 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-POL-2006-04-08 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:5606. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .