Heterogenous Wage Formation Under A Common Monetary Policy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alfonso Arpaia & Karl Pichelmann, 2007.
"Nominal and real wage flexibility in EMU,"
International Economics and Economic Policy,
Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 299-328, November.
- Alfonso Arpaia & Karl Pichelmann, 2007. "Nominal and real wage flexibility in EMU," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 281, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Arpaia, Alfonso & Pichelmann, Karl, 2007. "Nominal and real wage flexibility in EMU," MPRA Paper 4364, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andersen, Torben M., 2008. "The macroeconomic policy mix in a monetary union with flexible inflation targeting," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 411-437, April.
More about this item
Keywordsbusiness cycles; monetary policy; monetary union; shocks; wage formation;
- E30 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:4430. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .