Economic and Environmental Effectiveness of a Technology-based Protocol
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:17:y:2004:i:7:p:1-11 is not listed on IDEAS
- Buchner, Barbara & Carraro, Carlo, 2005.
"Regional and Sub-Global Climate Blocs. A Game-Theoretic Perspective on Bottom-up Climate Regimes,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5034, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Carlo Carraro & Barbara Buchner, 2006. "Regional and sub-global climate blocs. A game-theoretic perspective on bottom-up climate regimes," Working Papers 2006_10, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Carlo Carraro & Barbara Buchner, 2005. "Regional and Sub-Global Climate Blocs.A Game-Theoretic Perspective on Bottom-up Climate Regimes," Working Papers 2005.21, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- El-Sayed, Abeer & Rubio, Santiago J., 2014.
"Sharing R&D investments in cleaner technologies to mitigate climate change,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 168-180.
- Abeer El-Sayed & Santiago J. Rubio, 2014. "Sharing R&D Investments in Cleaner Technologies to Mitigate Climate Change," Working Papers 2014.41, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Alberto Ansuategi & Marta Escapa, 2004. "Is international cooperation on climate change good for the environment?," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 17(7), pages 1-11.
More about this item
Keywordsagreements; climate; incentives; policy; technological change;
- C70 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - General
- H00 - Public Economics - - General - - - General
- H40 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - General
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:4412. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .