Information Sharing and Cumulative Innovation in Business Networks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gerlach, Heiko & Rønde, Thomas & Stahl, Konrad, 2009.
"Labor pooling in R&D intensive industries,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 99-111, January.
- Gerlach, Heiko A. & Rønde, Thomas & Stahl, Konrad, 2005. "Labour Pooling in R&D Intensive Industries," CEPR Discussion Papers 5285, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gerlach, Heiko & Rønde, Thomas & Stahl, Konrad O., 2005. "Labor Pooling in R&D Intensive Industries," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 64, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Heiko A. Gerlach & Thomas Rønde & Konrad Stahl, 2005. "Labor Pooling in R&D Intensive Industries," CIE Discussion Papers 2005-01, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Industrial Economics.
- Werner Bönte & Lars Wiethaus, 2007. "Knowledge Disclosure and Transmission in Buyer–Supplier Relationships," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 31(4), pages 275-288, December.
- Gamal Atallah, 2007. "Research Joint Ventures with Asymmetric Spillovers and Symmetric Contributions," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(7), pages 559-586.
- Thorsten Wichmann & Pio Baake, 2003. "Open Source Software, Competition and Potential Entry," Berlecon Research Papers 0005, Berlecon Research.
More about this item
Keywordscooperation; cumulative knowledge; growth; information sharing; innovation; open source; R&D; silicon valley; technical progress;
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:4116. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .