Debt or Equity? The Role of Venture Capital in Financing the New Economy in Germany
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christian Hopp & Finn Rieder, 2005. "Strukturanalyse des deutschen Marktes für Beteiligungskapital: Unterschiede im Investitionsverhalten unabhängiger, bankenassoziierter und öffentlicher Venture-Capital-Investoren und Auswirkungen auf d," Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 74(4), pages 140-152.
- Tykvová, Tereza, 2003. "Is the Behavior of German Venture Capitalists Different? Evidence from the Neuer Markt," ZEW Discussion Papers 03-44, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- SAU, Lino, 2007.
"New Pecking Order Financing for Innovative Firms: an Overview,"
3659, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sau Lino, 2007. "New Pecking Order Financing for Innovative Firms: an Overview," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 200702, University of Turin.
- Christian Keuschnigg & Søren Bo Nielsen, 2004.
"Taxation and Venture Capital Backed Entrepreneurship,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 11(4), pages 369-390, August.
- Keuschnigg, Christian & Nielsen, Soren Bo, 2003. "Taxation and Venture Capital-Backed Entrepreneurship," CEPR Discussion Papers 4097, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tom Vanacker & Sophie Manigart, 2010. "Pecking order and debt capacity considerations for high-growth companies seeking financing," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 35(1), pages 53-69, July.
- Christian Keuschnigg & Soren Bo Nielsen, 2003. "Public Taxation and Venture Capital Backed Entrepreneurship," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2003 2003-17, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Audretsch, David B & Lehmann, Erik E & Warning, Susanne, 2003. "University Spillovers: Strategic Location and New Firm Performance," CEPR Discussion Papers 3837, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tykvová, Tereza, 2003. "Is the Behavior of German Venture Capitalists Different? Evidence from the Neuer Mark," CFS Working Paper Series 2003/24, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Andrea Schertler, 2007. "Knowledge Capital and Venture Capital Investments: New Evidence from European Panel Data," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 8, pages 64-88, January.
More about this item
Keywordscorporate governance; entrepreneurship; New Economy; venture capital;
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-03-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-CFN-2003-03-14 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-ENT-2003-03-14 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-MFD-2003-03-14 (Microfinance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:3656. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .