The Open Economy Phillips Curve: 'New Keynesian' Theory and Evidence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
More about this item
Keywordsimperfect competition in the product market; new Keynesian Phillips curve; Phillips curve; sacrifice ratios; strategic interactions among price setters;
- E12 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Keynes; Keynesian; Post-Keynesian
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-02-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-IFN-2003-02-18 (International Finance)
- NEP-MAC-2003-02-18 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:3582. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .