A Model of Credit Risk, Optimal Policies and Asset Prices
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Suleyman Basak & Alexander Shapiro, 2005. "A Model of Credit Risk, Optimal Policies, and Asset Prices," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 78(4), pages 1215-1266, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:corfin:v:45:y:2017:i:c:p:428-466 is not listed on IDEAS
- Colonnello, Stefano & Curatola, Giuliano & Hoang, Ngoc Giang, 2017.
"Direct and indirect risk-taking incentives of inside debt,"
Journal of Corporate Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 428-466.
- Colonnello, Stefano & Curatola, Giuliano & Ngoc Giang Hoang, 2016. "Direct and indirect risk-taking incentives of inside debt," SAFE Working Paper Series 60, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Colonnello, Stefano & Curatola, Giuliano & Ngoc Giang Hoang, 2016. "Direct and indirect risk-taking incentives of inside debt," IWH Discussion Papers 20/2016, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Correia, Ricardo & Población, Javier, 2015. "A structural model with Explicit Distress," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 112-130.
- Li Chen & H. Vincent Poor, 2003. "Information Asymmetry, Corporate Debt Financing and Optimal Investment Decisions: A Reduced Form Approach," Finance 0312008, EconWPA.
More about this item
Keywordsasset prcing; credit risk; defaultable debt; investments; volatility;
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- D51 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Exchange and Production Economies
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- G22 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Insurance; Insurance Companies; Actuarial Studies
- G33 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Bankruptcy; Liquidation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-02-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-CFN-2003-02-18 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-FIN-2003-02-18 (Finance)
- NEP-RMG-2003-02-18 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:3413. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .