Breakdown of Will and the Value of Information
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hoel, Michael & Iversen, Tor & Nilssen, Tore & Vislie, Jon, 2003.
"Genetic testing and repulsion from chance,"
20/2003, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Hoel, Michael & Nilssen, Tore & Vislie, Jon & Iversen, Tor, 2009. "Genetic testing and repulsion from chance," HERO On line Working Paper Series 2002:10, Oslo University, Health Economics Research Programme.
- Michael Hoel & Tor Iversen & Tore Nilssen & Jon Vislie, 2004. "Genetic Testing and Repulsion from Chance," CESifo Working Paper Series 1181, CESifo Group Munich.
- Hoel, Michael & Iversen, Tor & Nilssen, Tore & Vislie, Jon, 2006. "Genetic testing in competitive insurance markets with repulsion from chance: A welfare analysis," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 847-860, September.
More about this item
Keywordsbreakdown of will; genetic testing; hyperbolic discounting; time inconsistent preferences;
- D80 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - General
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:3111. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .