Managerial Compensation and the Market Reaction to Bank Loans
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Andres Almazan & Javier Suarez, 2003. "Managerial Compensation and the Market Reaction to Bank Loans," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 16(1), pages 237-261.
- Almazan, A. & Suarez, J., 2001. "Managerial Compensation and the Market Reaction to Bank Loans," Papers 0103, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Y Financieros-.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matteo P. Arena & John S. Howe, 2009. "Takeover Exposure, Agency, And The Choice Between Private And Public Debt," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 32(2), pages 199-230.
- João Paulo Vieito & António Cerqueira & Elísio Brandão & Walayet A. Khan, 2009. "Executive Compensation: the Finance Perspective," Portuguese Journal of Management Studies, ISEG, Universidade de Lisboa, vol. 0(1), pages 3-32.
- Albring, Susan M. & Khurana, Inder K. & Nejadmalayeri, Ali & Pereira, Raynolde, 2011. "Managerial compensation and the debt placement decision," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 1445-1456.
- Josep Pijoan-Mas, 2006.
"Precautionary Savings or Working Longer Hours?,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 9(2), pages 326-352, April.
- Josep Pijoan-Mas, 2004. "Precautionary Savings or Working Longer Hours?," 2004 Meeting Papers 350, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Meneghetti, Costanza, 2012. "Managerial Incentives and the Choice between Public and Bank Debt," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 65-91.
More about this item
KeywordsBanks; Managerial Compensation; Monitoring; Optimal Contracts;
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- G34 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Mergers; Acquisitions; Restructuring; Corporate Governance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:2643. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .