Damages and Injunctions in Protecting Proprietary Research Tools
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Schankerman, Mark & Scotchmer, Suzanne, 2000. "Damages and Injunctions in Protecting Proprietary Research Tools," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt3c04n348, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Mark Schankerman and Suzanne Scotchmer., 2000. "Damages and Injunctions in Protecting Proprietary Research Tools," Economics Working Papers E00-288, University of California at Berkeley.
- Mark Schankerman & Suzanne Scotchmer, 2001. "Damages and Injunctions in Protecting Proprietary Research Tools," Law and Economics 0012002, EconWPA.
- Schankerman, Mark & Scotchmer, Suzanne, 2000. "Damages and injunctions in protecting proprietary research tools," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 177, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
References listed on IDEAS
- Suzanne Scotchmer, 1996. "Protecting Early Innovators: Should Second-Generation Products Be Patentable?," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 27(2), pages 322-331, Summer.
- Jean O. Lanjouw & Josh Lerner, 1996. "Preliminary Injunctive Relief: Theory and Evidence from Patent Litigation," NBER Working Papers 5689, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Suzanne Scotchmer, 1991. "Standing on the Shoulders of Giants: Cumulative Research and the Patent Law," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 5(1), pages 29-41, Winter.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Etienne Pfister, 2004. "Brevet, secret et concurrence technologique : comment protéger les instruments de recherche ?," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques bla04057, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Étienne Pfister, 2004. "Brevet, secret et concurrence technologique. Comment protéger les instruments de recherche ?," Revue d'économie politique, Dalloz, vol. 114(3), pages 323-352.
More about this item
KeywordsDamages; Injunctions; Intellectual Property; Research Tools;
- K0 - Law and Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:2554. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.