Globalization and European Labour Markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Burda & Barbara Dluhosch, 2000. "Fragmentation, Globalization and Labor Markets," CESifo Working Paper Series 352, CESifo Group Munich.
- Burda, Michael C & Dluhosch, Barbara, 2002.
"Cost Competition, Fragmentation, and Globalization,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(3), pages 424-441, August.
- Barbara Dluhosch & Michael Burda, 2000. "Cost Competition, Fragmentation and Globalization," CESifo Working Paper Series 393, CESifo Group Munich.
- Burda, Michael C. & Dluhosch, Barbara, 2001. "Cost competition, fragmentation and globalization," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 2001,40, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Joseph F. Francois & Douglas Nelson, 2002. "A Geometry Of Specialisation," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 112(481), pages 649-678, July.
- Ekholm, Karolina & Midelfart, Karen Helene, 2005.
"Relative wages and trade-induced changes in technology,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 49(6), pages 1637-1663, August.
- Ekholm, Karolina & Ulltveit-Moe, Karen-Helene, 2001. "Relative Wages and Trade-Induced Changes in Technology," CEPR Discussion Papers 2677, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
KeywordsEuropean Labour Markets; International Trade; organization of production; Services; technology choice; vertical division of labour;
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- J6 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers
- L23 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Organization of Production
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:1992. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .