The Reform of Pension Systems: Winners and Losers Across Generations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Acemoglu, Daron, 1997.
"Matching, Heterogeneity, and the Evolution of Income Distribution,"
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 61-92, March.
- Daron Acemoglu, 1995. "Matching, Heterogeneity and the Evolution of Income Distribution," Working papers 95-25, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Acemoglu, Daron, 1996. "Matching, Heterogeneity and the Evolution of Income Distribution," CEPR Discussion Papers 1345, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cole, Harold L & Mailath, George J & Postlewaite, Andrew, 1992. "Social Norms, Savings Behavior, and Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 100(6), pages 1092-1125, December.
- Raquel Fernandez & Richard Rogerson, 1996. "Income Distribution, Communities, and the Quality of Public Education," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 111(1), pages 135-164.
- Raquel Fernandez & Jordi Gali, 1997.
"To Each According To...? Markets, Tournaments, and the Matching Problem with Borrowing Constraints,"
NBER Working Papers
5930, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fernández, Raquel & Galí, Jordi, 1997. "To Each According To...? Markets, Tournaments, and the Matching Problem with Borrowing Constraints," CEPR Discussion Papers 1627, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fernandez, Raquel & Gali, Jordi, 1997. "To Each According to ...?: Markets, Tournaments, and The Matching Problem with Borrowing Constraints," Working Papers 97-11, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Becker, Gary S, 1973. "A Theory of Marriage: Part I," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(4), pages 813-846, July-Aug..
- Becker, Gary S & Tomes, Nigel, 1979. "An Equilibrium Theory of the Distribution of Income and Intergenerational Mobility," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 87(6), pages 1153-1189, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richard Disney & Robert Palacios & Edward Whitehouse, 1999. "Individual choice of pension arrangement as a pension reform strategy," IFS Working Papers W99/18, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Michele Boldrin & Juan J. Dolado & Juan F. Jimeno & Franco Peracchi, "undated".
"The future of pension systems in Europe. A reappraisal,"
- Boldrin, Michele & Dolado, Juan José & Jimeno, Juan F. & Peracchi, Franco, 1999. "The future of pension systems in europe: a reappraisal," UC3M Working papers. Economics 6153, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
More about this item
KeywordsDemographics; Overlapping Generations; Pensions; Saving;
- D58 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Computable and Other Applied General Equilibrium Models
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Role and Effects of Psychological, Emotional, Social, and Cognitive Factors on Decision Making
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
- J11 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Demographic Trends, Macroeconomic Effects, and Forecasts
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:1943. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .