Vertical Product Differentiation, Quality Standards, and International Trade Policy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- T.Huw Edwards, 2009. "Regulatory Protection When Firms Move First," Discussion Paper Series 2009_19, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Nov 2009.
- T.Huw Edwards, 2007. "Horizontal Regulatory Protection. Its appeal and implictions in a linear Cournot duopoly," Discussion Paper Series 2007_05, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Feb 2007.
- Werner Smolny, 2003. "Determinants of innovation behaviour and investment estimates for west-german manufacturing firms," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(5), pages 449-463.
- Stefan Lutz, 1997.
"Vertical product differentiation and entry deterrence,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 65(1), pages 79-102, February.
- Lutz, Stefan, 1996. "Vertical Product Differentiation and Entry Deterrence," CEPR Discussion Papers 1455, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Huw Edwards & Joanna Poyago-Theotoky, 2013.
"Regulatory Protection When Firms Decide First on Technical Collaboration and R&D,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(4), pages 750-764, September.
- Joanna Poyago-Theotoky & Huw Edwards, 2012. "Regulatory protection when firms decide first on technical collaboration and R&D," Working Papers 2012.05, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
- Lutz, Stefan H., 2002.
"The Effects of Quotas on Vertical Intra-Industry Trade,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
02-61, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Lutz, Stefan, 2002. "The effects of quotas on vertical intra-industry trade," ZEI Working Papers B 24-2002, University of Bonn, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies.
- Lutz, Stefan, 2003. "International Coordination of Quality Standards and Vertical Product Differentiation," ZEW Discussion Papers 03-41, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- T. Huw Edwards, 2004. "Trade and Strategic Regulatory Bias in Monopolistic Industries," Discussion Paper Series 2004-21, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Sep 2004.
- Stefan Lutz & Mina Baliamoune-Lutz, 2003.
"Mutual Recognition of National Minimum Quality Standards may Support International Convergence,"
Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade,
Springer, vol. 3(4), pages 293-311, December.
- Lutz, Stefan, 2003. "Mutual Recognition of National Minimum Quality Standards may Support International Convergence," ZEW Discussion Papers 03-17, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsOligopoly; Product Differentiation; Quality Standards; Trade;
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:1443. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.