The WTO, the EU and the Arab World: Trade Policy Priorities and Pitfalls
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Patricia Augier & Michael Gasiorek, 2003. "The welfare implications of trade liberalization between the Southern Mediterranean and the EU," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(10), pages 1171-1190.
- Lahcen ACHY & Juliette Milgram, 2005. "Does a free trade area favors an optimum currency area? The Case of Morocco and the European Union," International Trade 0512012, EconWPA.
- Djankov, Simeon & Hoekman, Bernard, 1995.
"Catching Up With Eastern Europe? The European Union's Mediterranean Free Trade Initiative,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1300, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hoekman, Bernard & Djankov, Simeon, 1996. "Catching up with Eastern Europe? The European Union's Mediterranean free trade initiative," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1562, The World Bank.
- Bernard Hoekman & Simeon Djankov, 1996. "Catching Up With Eastern Europe? The European Union's Mediterranean Free Trade Initiative," Working Papers 9612, Economic Research Forum, revised 04 1996.
- Roberta Gatti & Matteo Morgandi & Rebekka Grun & Stefanie Brodmann & Diego Angel-Urdinola & Juan Manuel Moreno & Daniela Marotta & Marc Schiffbauer & Elizabeth Mata Lorenzo, 2013. "Jobs for Shared Prosperity : Time for Action in the Middle East and North Africa," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13284, April.
- Hoekman, Bernard & Subramanian, Arvind, 1996. "Egypt and the Uruguay Round," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1597, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsRegional Integration; Trade Liberalization; Trade Policy;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:1226. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.