Les aléas de la croissance dans une économie fondée sur le savoir
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Pascal Petit, 1999. "Les aléas de la croissance dans une économie fondée sur le savoir," Revue d'Économie Industrielle, Programme National Persée, vol. 88(1), pages 41-66.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frank Tannery, 2001. "Le management stratégique des services: synthèse bibliographique et repérage des questions génériques," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 4(2), pages 215-259, March.
- M'HENNI, Hatem, 2004. "La fracture numérique Nord-Sud de la méditerranée; une explication néo-institutionnelle [A digital divide between north and south of Mediterranean sea: A neo-institutional explanation]," MPRA Paper 27548, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
- D80 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - General
- E20 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- L10 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - General
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-TID-1999-12-14 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpm:cepmap:9909. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sébastien Villemot). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceprefr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.