Binary variables and fixed effects: generalizing conditional logit
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alban Thomas, 2002. "Consistent estimation of discrete-choice models for panel data with multiplicative effects," 10th International Conference on Panel Data, Berlin, July 5-6, 2002 D6-2, International Conferences on Panel Data.
- François Laisney & Michael Lechner, 2003.
"Almost Consistent Estimation of Panel Probit Models with "Small" Fixed Effects,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(1), pages 1-28, February.
- Michael Lechner & Francois Laisney, 2002. "Almost Consistent Estimation of Panel Probit Models with 'Small' Fixed Effects," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2002 2002-15, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Lechner, Michael & Laisney, François, 2002. "Almost Consistent Estimation of Panel Probit Models with 'Small' Fixed Effects," ZEW Discussion Papers 02-64, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Albrecht, James & van den Berg, Gerard J & Vroman, Susan, 2004.
"The knowledge lift: The Swedish adult education program that aimed to eliminate low worker skill levels,"
Working Paper Series
2004:17, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- James Albrecht (Georgetown University), Gerard J. van den Berg (Free University Amsterdam), and Susan Vroman (Georgetown University), 2005. "The Knowledge Lift: The Swedish Adult Education Program that Aimed to Eliminate Low Worker Skill Levels," Working Papers gueconwpa~05-05-08, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Albrecht, James & van den Berg, Gerard J. & Vroman, Susan, 2005. "The Knowledge Lift: The Swedish Adult Education Program That Aimed to Eliminate Low Worker Skill Levels," IZA Discussion Papers 1503, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-07-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-DCM-2002-07-04 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-ECM-2002-07-10 (Econometrics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpd:pd2002:d6-4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .