The demand for higher education in the Netherlands 1950-'99
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Havranek, Tomas & Irsova, Zuzana & Zeynalova, Olesia, 2017. "Tuition Reduces Enrollment Less Than Commonly Thought," MPRA Paper 78813, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carlos Vieira & Isabel Vieira, 2009. "Student based funding in higher education systems with declining and uncertain enrolments: the Portuguese case," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2009_02, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Louis N. Christofides & Michael Hoy & Ling Yang, 2008.
"The Determinants of University Participation in Canada (1977-2003),"
University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics
4-2008, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Christofides, Louis N. & Hoy, Michael & Yang, Ling, 2008. "The Determinants of University Participation in Canada (1977?2003)," IZA Discussion Papers 3805, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:9:y:2007:i:7:p:1-14 is not listed on IDEAS
- Craig Gallet, 2007. "A comparative analysis of the demand for higher education: results from a meta-analysis of elasticities," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 9(7), pages 1-14.
More about this item
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- D10 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - General
- I20 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpb:discus:12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cpbgvnl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.