Measuring the Sources of Output Growth in a Panel of Countries
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Boyle, G.E. & McQuinn, K., 2003.
"Why do some countries produce so much more output per worker than others? A note,"
Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series
n1331103, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Boyle, Gerry & McQuinn, Kieran, 2004. "Why do some countries produce so much more output per worker than others? - A note," Research Technical Papers 9/RT/04, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Jacek Osiewalski & Mark Steel, 1998.
"Numerical Tools for the Bayesian Analysis of Stochastic Frontier Models,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 103-117, July.
- Osiewalski, J. & Steel, M.F.J., 1996. "Numerical Tools for the Bayesian Analysis of Stochastic Frontier Models," Discussion Paper 1996-03, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Jaume Puig, 2000. "Technical inefficiency and public capital in US States: A stochastic frontier approach," Economics Working Papers 451, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Gary Koop, 1998. "Carbon dioxide emissions and economic growth: A structural approach," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(4), pages 489-515.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cor:louvco:1995042. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alain GILLIS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/coreebe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .