Non-parametric efficiency analyses in four service activities: retail banking, municipalities, courts and urban transit
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Boari, Nicola, 1997. "On the efficiency of penal systems: Several lessons from the Italian experience," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 115-126, March.
- van Tulder, Frank & van der Torre, Abraham, 1999. "Modeling crime and the law enforcement system," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 471-486, December.
- Michael DOBLE, 1995. "Measuring And Improving Technical Efficiency In Uk Post Office Counters Using Data Envelopment Analysis," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 66(1), pages 31-64, March.
- Destefanis, Sergio, 2001. "A Non-parametric Analysis of the Italian Banking System's Efficiency," MPRA Paper 81270, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cor:louvco:1990050. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alain GILLIS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/coreebe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .