Quantifying "Dog Days"
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gordon Menzies & Peter Dixon & Maureen Rimmer, 2016.
"In Praise of (Some) Red Tape: A New Approach to Regulation,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 92(299), pages 631-647, December.
- Gordon Menzies & Peter Dixon & Maureen Rimmer, 2016. "In Praise of (Some) Red Tape: A New Approach to Regulation," Working Paper Series 33, Economics Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Dodo J. Thampapillai & Yvonne Jie Chen & Christopher Ivo Bacani & Omer Baris, 2016. "New Estimates of Factor Income Shares in Central Asian Economies," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 35(3), pages 282-291, September.
- repec:bla:econpa:v:35:y:2016:i:4:p:301-315 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:taf:applec:v:48:y:2016:i:42:p:4019-4032 is not listed on IDEAS
- Peter B. Dixon & James. A. Giesecke & Maureen T. Rimmer, 2015. "Superannuation within a financial CGE model of the Australian economy," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-253, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
More about this item
KeywordsCGE modelling; dynamics; mining boom; productivity; economic growth; living standards;
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
- D58 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Computable and Other Applied General Equilibrium Models
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
- F16 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Labor Market Interactions
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-09-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2014-09-29 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-GER-2014-09-29 (German Papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cop:wpaper:g-246. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Horridge). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cpmonau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.