Quantifying "Dog Days"
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dodo J. Thampapillai & Yvonne Jie Chen & Christopher Ivo Bacani & Omer Baris, 2016. "New Estimates of Factor Income Shares in Central Asian Economies," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 35(3), pages 282-291, September.
- repec:bla:econpa:v:35:y:2016:i:4:p:301-315 is not listed on IDEAS
- Peter B. Dixon & James. A. Giesecke & Maureen T. Rimmer, 2015. "Superannuation within a financial CGE model of the Australian economy," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-253, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
More about this item
KeywordsCGE modelling; dynamics; mining boom; productivity; economic growth; living standards;
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
- D58 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Computable and Other Applied General Equilibrium Models
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
- F16 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Labor Market Interactions
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-09-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2014-09-29 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-GER-2014-09-29 (German Papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cop:wpaper:g-246. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Horridge). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cpmonau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .