Gestión de la Propiedad Intelectual en las organizaciones. Una revisión de la literatura reciente
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Lis-Gutiérrez, Jenny-Paola, 2013.
"Gestión de la propiedad intelectual en las organizaciones. Una revisión de la literatura reciente
[Intellectual Property Management in Organizations. A Review of Recent Literature]," MPRA Paper 47757, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lichtenthaler, Ulrich, 2010.
"Determinants of proactive and reactive technology licensing: A contingency perspective,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 55-66, February.
- Lichtenthaler, Ulrich, 2009. "The role of corporate technology strategy and patent portfolios in low-, medium- and high-technology firms," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 559-569, April.
- Delerue, Hélène & Lejeune, Albert, 2011. "Managerial secrecy and intellectual asset protection in SMEs: The role of institutional environment," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 130-142, June.
- Bo Carlsson & Monica Dumitriu & Jeffrey Glass & Craig Nard & Richard Barrett, 2008. "Intellectual property (IP) management: organizational processes and structures, and the role of IP donations," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 33(6), pages 549-559, December.
- Debackere, Koenraad & Veugelers, Reinhilde, 2005. "The role of academic technology transfer organizations in improving industry science links," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 321-342, April.
- Delin Yang & Xibao Li & Jiagui Chen, 2010. "Patent Propensity in Small Technology-based Firms: Evidence from Zhongguancun Science Park," China & World Economy, Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 18(1), pages 99-116.
- Bader, Martin A., 2007. "Extending legal protection strategies to the service innovations area: Review and analysis," World Patent Information, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 122-135, June.
More about this item
Keywordspropiedad intelectual; gestión; organizaciones; patentes; universidad.;
- L20 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - General
- M15 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - IT Management
- M51 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Personnel Economics - - - Firm Employment Decisions; Promotions
- O34 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Intellectual Property and Intellectual Capital
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000458:010904. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Grupo De Estudios Económicos). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.