Higher Education Firms Behavior Under Non-Profit Constraint
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Irma Chaparro, 2002. "Evaluación del impacto socio económico del transporte urbano en la ciudad de Bogotá. El caso del sistema de transporte masivo, Transmilenio," DOCUMENTOS DE INVESTIGACION 002640, CEPAL NACIONES UNIDAS.
- Alpizar, Francisco & Carlsson, Fredrik, 2003.
"Policy implications and analysis of the determinants of travel mode choice: an application of choice experiments to metropolitan Costa Rica,"
Environment and Development Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 8(04), pages 603-619, October.
- Alpizar, Francisco & Carlsson, Fredrik, 2001. "Policy Implications and Analysis of the Determinants of Travel Mode Choice: An Application of Choice Experiments to Metropolitan Costa Rica," Working Papers in Economics 56, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Candelaria Barrios Gonzalez & M? Angeles Martinez Navarro, 1998. "The demand for urban transport: An application of discrete choice model for Cadiz," ERSA conference papers ersa98p157, European Regional Science Association.
- Chaparro, Irma, 2002. "Evaluación del impacto socioeconómico del transporte urbano en la ciudad de Bogotá: el caso del sistema de transporte masivo Transmilenio," Recursos Naturales e Infraestructura 48, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
More about this item
KeywordsHigher Education; market structure; non-profit firms;
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2010-10-16 (Education)
- NEP-LAB-2010-10-16 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000162:007533. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.