Report NEP-EDU-2010-10-16This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hidalgo-Cabrillana, Ana & Castelló-Climent, Amparo, 2010. "Quality and quantity of education in the process of development," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1020, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- William W. Olney, 2008. "Immigration and Firm Expansion," Department of Economics Working Papers 2010-11, Department of Economics, Williams College, revised Jun 2012.
- Charlot Olivier & Malherbet Franck, 2010. "Education and the welfare gains from employment protection," THEMA Working Papers 2010-04, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Dionissi Aliprantis, 2010. "Redshirting, compulsory schooling laws, and educational attainment," Working Paper 1012, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Chae, ChangKyun & Chung, Jaeho, 2009. "Pre-employment vocational education and training in Korea," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 52186, The World Bank.
- Satyajit Chatterjee & Felicia Ionescu, 2010. "Insuring student loans against the risk of college failure," Working Papers 10-31, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Uschi Backes-Gellner & Simone Tuor & Daniela Wettstein, 2010. "Differences between entrepreneurs and employees in their educational paths," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0050, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
- Madalozzo, Regina, 2010. "Teto de Vidro e Identificação: uma análise do perfil de CEOs no Brasil," Insper Working Papers wpe_213, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Bruno S. Frey, 2010. "Withering academia?," IEW - Working Papers 512, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Daniel Toro Gonzalez, 2010. "Higher Education Firms Behavior Under Non-Profit Constraint," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 007533, UNIVERSIDAD TECNOLÓGICA DE BOLÍVAR.
- Nina Drange & Kjetil Telle, 2010. "The effect of preschool on the school performance of children from immigrant families. Results from an introduction of free preschool in two districts in Oslo," Discussion Papers 631, Statistics Norway, Research Department.