Violence and economic development in Colombian cities: a dynamic panel data analysis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Alexander Cotte Poveda, 2012. "Violence And Economic Development In Colombian Cities: A Dynamic Panel Data Analysis," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(7), pages 809-827, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas Bassetti & Raul Caruso & Darwin Cortes, 2015.
"Behavioral differences in violence: The case of intra-group differences of Paramilitaries and Guerrillas in Colombia,"
DISCE - Quaderni del Dipartimento di Politica Economica
ispe0073, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Thomas Bassetti & Raul Caruso & Darwin Cortés, 2015. "Behavioral differences in violence: The case of intra-group differences of Paramilitaries and Guerrillas in Colombia," Documentos de Trabajo 013823, Universidad del Rosario.
- Bassetti, Thomas & Caruso, Raul & Cortes, Darwin, 2015. "Behavioral Differences in Violence: The Case of Intra-Group Differences of Paramilitaries and Guerrillas in Colombia," MPRA Paper 64943, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cotte Poveda Alexander, 2011.
"Socio-Economic Development and Violence: An Empirical Application for Seven Metropolitan Areas in Colombia,"
Peace Economics, Peace Science, and Public Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 17(1), pages 1-23, September.
- Alexander Cotte Poveda, 2011. "Socio-Economic Development and Violence: An Empirical Application for Seven Metropolitan Areas in Colombia," Serie de Documentos en Economía y Violencia 008979, Centro de Investigaciones en Violencia, Instituciones y Desarrollo Económico (VIDE).
- Adenuga Fabian ADEKOYA & SNor Azam Abdul RAZAK, 2016. "Effect Of Crime On Poverty In Nigeria," Romanian Economic Business Review, Romanian-American University, vol. 11(2), pages 29-42, June.
- Khoshnevis, Pegah & Teirlinck, Peter, 2018. "Performance evaluation of R&D active firms," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 16-28.
- Kumar, Surender, 2013. "Crime and Economic Growth: Evidence from India," MPRA Paper 48794, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic development; violence; socio-political instability; poverty; panel data; Colombia;
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- E20 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- I30 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000137:010080. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alexander Cotte Poveda). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.