Energy efficiency development in German and Colombian non-energy-intensive sectors
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Maloney, William F., 2004. "Informality Revisited," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(7), pages 1159-1178, July.
- Gronau, Reuben, 1988.
"Sex-Related Wage Differentials and Women's Interrupted Labor Careers--The Chicken or the Egg,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 6(3), pages 277-301, July.
- Reuben Gronau, 1982. "Sex-Related Wage Differentials and Women's Interrupted Labor Careers--The Chicken or the Egg," NBER Working Papers 1002, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carmen Elisa Flórez, 2002. "THE FUNCTION OF THE URBAN INFORMAL SECTOR IN EMPLOYMENT: Evidence from Colombia 1984-2000," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 003595, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Hugo López, 1990. "Inestabilidad laboral y ciclo de vida en Colombia," COYUNTURA ECONÓMICA, FEDESARROLLO, vol. 20(1), pages 173-191, March.
- Heckman, James, 2013. "Sample selection bias as a specification error," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", pages 129-137.
- Schultz, Theodore W, 1980. "Nobel Lecture: The Economics of Being Poor," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 88(4), pages 639-651, August.
- Rocío Ribero, 2003. "Gender Dimensions Of Non-Formal Employment In Colombia," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 002762, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Patrick J. McEwan, 1995. "Heterogeneidad en el sector informal urbano de Colombia," COYUNTURA SOCIAL 013220, FEDESARROLLO.
- Carmen Elisa Flórez, 2002. "The Function Of The Urban Informal Sector In Employment," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 006883, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Edgar L. Feige, 2004. "How Big IS the Irregular Economy?," Macroeconomics 0404005, EconWPA.
- repec:mes:challe:v:22:y:1979:i:5:p:5-13 is not listed on IDEAS
- Honig, Benson, 1998. "What determines success? examining the human, financial, and social capital of jamaican microentrepreneurs," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 13(5), pages 371-394, September.
- Kurt Annen, 2005. "Economic Returns to Social Capital in the Urban Informal Sector in Developing Countries: Micro Evidence from Small Textile Producers in Bolivia," Development and Comp Systems 0511011, EconWPA.
- Klarita Gërxhani, 2004. "The Informal Sector in Developed and Less Developed Countries: A Literature Survey," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 120(3_4), pages 267-300, September.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy efficiency - German non-energy intensive sectors - Colombian non-energy intensive sectors;
- L4 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies
- Q4 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-04-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2010-04-11 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ENE-2010-04-11 (Energy Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000137:006861. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alexander Cotte Poveda). General contact details of provider: .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .