Software Innovation and the Open Source Threat
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsMarket; Open Source; Innovation Incentives;
- L17 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Open Source Products and Markets
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- O38 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-06-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2010-06-18 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-INO-2010-06-18 (Innovation)
- NEP-IPR-2010-06-18 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-TID-2010-06-18 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000130:007097. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .