Report NEP-INO-2010-06-18This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Moschini, GianCarlo, 2010. "Competition Issues in the Seed Industry and the Role of Intellectual Property," Staff General Research Papers 31611, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Noriyuki Doi, 2010. "IPR-Standardization Interaction in Japanese Firms:Evidence from Questionnaire Survey," Discussion Paper Series 55, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised May 2010.
- Francesco Bogliacino & Giulio Perani & Mario Pianta & Stefano Supino, 2010. "Innovation and Development. The Evidence from Innovation Surveys," Working Papers of BETA 2010-13, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Bouguezzi, Fehmi, 2010. "Transfert de technologie dans une ville carrée à deux dimensions avec cout de transport quadratique," MPRA Paper 23158, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- germán daniel lambardi, 2010. "Software Innovation and the Open Source Threat," BORRADORES DE ECONOMÍA Y FINANZAS 007097, UNIVERSIDAD ICESI.
- Item repec:eca:wpaper:2013/57640 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pierre-Alexandre Balland & Raphael Suire & Jerome Vicente, 2010. "How do Clusters/Pipelines and Core/Periphery Structures Work Together in Knowledge Processes?," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1008, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Jun 2010.
- Myung Ko, . "IT Innovativeness and Environmental Consciousness on Organizational Performance," Working Papers 0109, College of Business, University of Texas at San Antonio.
- Corinne Autant-Bernard & Muriel Fadairo & Nadine Massard, 2010. "Knowledge diffusion and innovation policies within the European regions: Challenges based on recent empirical evidence," Working Papers 1010, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- Gaétan de Rassenfosse & Bruno Van Pottelsberghe, 2010. "The Role of Fees in Patent Systems: Theory and Evidence," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2010-023, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00486955_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tapan Biswas & Jolian McHardy, 2010. "Strategic behaviour of firms in a duopoly and the impact of extending the patenting period," Working Papers 2010014, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.