Report NEP-COM-2010-06-18This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- A. Mantovani, 2010. "The strategic effect of bundling: a new perspective," Working Papers 705, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Carvajal, Andrés & Rostek, Marzena & Weretka, Marek, 2010. "Bundling without Price Discrimination," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 936, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Angyridis, Constantine & Sen, Debapriya, 2010. "Relative and Absolute Preference for Quality," MPRA Paper 23103, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fernando Alvarez & Francesco Lippi & Luigi Paciello, 2010. "Optimal Price Setting with Observation and Menu Costs," EIEF Working Papers Series 1010, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised May 2010.
- Bos Iwan & Peeters Ronald & Pot Erik, 2010. "Do Antitrust Agencies Facilitate Meetings in Smoke-Filled Rooms?," Research Memorandum 030, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Tapan Biswas & Jolian McHardy, 2010. "Strategic behaviour of firms in a duopoly and the impact of extending the patenting period," Working Papers 2010014, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Moschini, GianCarlo, 2010. "Competition Issues in the Seed Industry and the Role of Intellectual Property," Staff General Research Papers Archive 31611, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Eva Schliephake & Roland Kirstein, 2010. "Strategic Effects of Regulatory Capital Requirements in Imperfect Banking Competition," FEMM Working Papers 100012, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- germán daniel lambardi, 2010. "Software Innovation and the Open Source Threat," Borradores de Economía y Finanzas 007097, Universidad Icesi.
- Jan Boone & Rudy Douven & C. Droge & I. Mosca, 2010. "Health insurance competition: The effect of group contracts," CPB Discussion Paper 152, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Claudio Agostini & Eduardo Saavedra, 2009. "The Effects of Vertical Integration on the Release of New Films," ILADES-UAH Working Papers inv222, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Business.
- Lopez-Mateo, Celina & Ruiz-Porras, Antonio, 2010. "Market concentration measures and investment decisions in Mexican manufacturing firms," MPRA Paper 23182, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ruiz-Porras, Antonio, 2010.
"Privatización, competencia por depósitos y desempeño bancarios
[Privatization, competition for deposits and performance in banking]," MPRA Paper 23179, University Library of Munich, Germany.